Applied Materials hiring Freshers for Software Engineer with B.E / B.Tech (CS/IT) engineering graduates of 2018 / 2019 passouts In Chennai – October 2019 Jobs.
About Applied Materials Inc:
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.
- Develops code for software projects. Designs and implements bug fixes.
- Designs general software projects.
- Performs software tests on code and enhancements.
- Develops software documentation.
- Troubleshoots software problems of limited difficulty.
- Interfaces with internal customers for requirements analysis.
- Compiles data for regularly scheduled or special reports, analysis and statements.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments
- Has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
Apply Before the link Expires.
[button color=”red” size=”big” link=”https://www.myamcat.com/jobs/description/associate-software-engineer-job-for-fresher-in-cgi-in-bangalore-chennai-hyderabad/51465″ target=”blank” ]Apply Now[/button]