Central Cottage Industries Corporation of India Limited., is hiring Freshers Across India, for Management Trainees.
|Job Role||Management Trainees|
|Qualification||U G / P G|
|Batch||2015 – 2019|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||21 August 2019|
CCIC invites applications from eligible graduates for Management Trainees in Commercial and Marketing disciplines, for 09 vacancies on fixed term contract basis.
Not exceeding 30 years. Age is relaxable as per standing instructions of Govt. of India.
Scale of Pay:
- Rs.35,000/- per month for First Year + TA/DA as per CCIC rules + Rs.250/- p.m. for mobile recharge.
- 3% increase every year in subsequent years over that in a particular year .
- Degree in Design / Fashion from NID / NIFT or other recognized institute.
- Interior Designing / Visual merchandising / publicity and public relations / mass communications / science in Marketing / B.Tech from IICT, Bhadohi / Indian Institute of Crafts and Design.
- Experience in relevant field is desirable.
₹ 1000/- is payable by General category(UR)/ OBC category candidates and ₹ 500/- by SC/ST candidates/ female candidates in the form of demand draft/ pay order drawn in favor of “Central Cottage Industries Corporation of India Ltd.” payable at Delhi.
- All the candidates shall be screened based on fulfillment of eligibility criteria of age, qualification
- All eligible candidates (post screening) shall have to undergo an online test followed by Group
Discussion. The online test is proposed to be held in Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and Bengaluru. The
Company reserves the right to cancel any of the centers if sufficient number of candidates are not
available in that center and in that event, candidates will be directed to take the examination at
any of the other centers. Candidates will be given choice of examination center (out of above
centers) at which they wish to appear.
- Weightage of 60:40 will be given for Written test and Group Discussion respectively. Minimum
marks in each test will be 50% and overall percentage will be 60%.
Head Office at New Delhi and CCIC branches at Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai and Secunderabad.
How to Apply:
Application in the prescribed format. Completed Applications giving full particulars along with self-attested copies of Certificates/ testimonials and a recent passport size photograph (non-returnable) should reach to Addl. General Manager (HR/Admn.), Central Cottage Industries Corporation of India Ltd., Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi-110001 latest by 21/08/2019. The postal cover superscribe envelope with the post applied for.