Honeywell hiring Freshers for Quality Engineer with B.E / Btech (CS/IT) : 2018/19 Batch Passout in Bangalore – September 2019 Jobs.
|Job Role||Quality Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / Btech (CS/IT)|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Be part of a team of Quality Engineers at the (insert site) that is versed on the software products it supports. This team audits project development activities for compliance to process. This team also collaborates with all the functions involved in New Product Development (NPD) to evaluate the readiness of products for launch with emphasis on quality without compromising cost and schedule. You will also be an active member of ‘NPD excellence initiatives’ that aim to improve current processes, aim for speedy resolution of product quality issues reported by internal and external customers, initiatives that aim to improve the process performance in manufacturing etc., You should also have a good knowledge of agile practices, S/W lifecycle development tools, good understanding of CMMi, ISO, Minitab and principles of lean product development.
- Join S/W development team meetings to know the projects status, in specific, product quality issues
- Understand the NPD practices and then analyze project’s readiness for NPD phase exits and if required be part of the approval body for phase exits and launch
- Support the organization in CMMi, ISO and any other compliance related initiatives
- Should be able to decide when to take independent decisions ‘go/no go’ for the project and when to escalate
- Audits are day to day activities while owning or being part NPD excellence initiatives to improve current processes, improve customer satisfaction etc., are smart goals
- Use defect tracking tools Siebel, Jira etc., to generate defect reports for analysis. Use Confluence, Jira, Jama and other agile tools to know the scope and status of requirements
- Manage your workload and effort
- Familiar with advanced statistical tools (Minitab)
- Familiar with H/W development processes, ISC and manufacturing process
- Familiar with lean product development
Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli, Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, KARNATAKA 560103 INDApply Now