HP hiring Freshers for IOT Interns with B.E/B.Tech (Electronics & communication, Electronics & telecommunication, EEE, Computer Science, Information Technology) 2019-2020 Batch Passout in Bangalore – December 2019 Jobs.
The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
- Understand customer goals and requirements and provide technical guidance.
- Design connected product and connected operations strategies and solutions.
- Design IoT connected solution architecture including hardware and software.
- Lead customer projects and project teams.
- Implement customer projects and solutions.
- Provide support to sales and business development teams.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Ability to set commitments with customers and exceed expectations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good organization and prioritization skills.
- Excellent customer service and engagement.
- IoT connected solutions including hardware, software, networking, and data management.
- User interface (UX/UI) design and implementation.
- Web services.
- Data acquisition, streaming, and storage.
- Programming experience with C, C++, Java, app development or edge connectivity.
- Understanding of database concepts, data connectivity, data shapes, and SQL.
- Understanding of machine learning, data patterns, and predictive analytics.
- Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon AWS.
- Education: 10th + 12th + B.E/B.Tech or Masters Degree in Science/Computer Applications
- Engineering Streams-Electronics & communication, Electronics & telecommunication, EEE, Computer Science, Information Technology
- Percentage: 10th + 12th + B.E/B.Tech/Masters Degree in Science/ Computer Applications
- Marks/aggregate to be 60% and above with no arrears
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0
- Education B.E / B.Tech, M. E / M.Tech