Mouser Electronics hiring for Software Developer with B.E/B.Tech in Bangalore, Karnataka.
The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
To carry out, under guidance and supervision, software development assignments of moderate complexity. This requires building the software according to detailed functional and technical requirements and specifications. A Developer will analyze,design, build, modify, debug and correct software applications and modules in support of business systems. They will work with Project Managers, fellow developers, QA teams, senior staff and other key stakeholders as required to deliver solutions.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Software development and programming
- Technical Design and Architecture
- Establish and meet deliverables
- Production Support
- Personal Skills
- Has knowledge of programming languages, data structures, algorithms and software development patterns
- Has the ability to translate and develop logic from technical specifications
- Has knowledge and experience of developing computer software and can demonstrate knowledge of related concepts, practices and processes
- Has the ability to understand business needs
- Possesses knowledge of aspects of computer technology outside of software development, including hardware, networking, operating systems, and database management systems
- Possesses good verbal and written communication skills, as applied to both technical and non-technical subject matter
- Has knowledge of one-or-more software development methodologies (e.g.Waterfall, Scrum)
- Knowledge or experience of multi-value databases or NoSQL databases preferred
- Knowledge or experience of working with organizations that implement a distribution model preferred
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-2 years
- Education B.E / B.Tech