Zendesk hiring for Software Engineer with B.E/B.Tech /M.E/M.Tech in Bangalore, Karnataka.
The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Zendesk is looking for a Test Engineer to add to our team of motivated engineers! As a Test Engineer on our growing team, you will help us build the future of our Customer Experience and Product extensions by automating the testing of our web applications, API services, bots, and integrations.
As a Test Engineer on the team, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the releases of products are stable, reliable, user-friendly, and secure. You’ll help us innovate in the testing space, onboard testing frameworks and systems, and write automated testing strategies to help us scale our operations. You will be responsible for developing automated tests for web applications, API services, and API integrations.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Work with Managers and Engineers to develop and document automated testing strategies for new and existing products
- Test new features in web applications and integrations as they are freshly developed and pushed to our testing environments
- Lead testing of new apps before they are shipped
- Explore with our Engineers to diagnose and solve issues as they are uncovered during testing
- Highlight and detail any risks and assumptions identified by the team to our stakeholders
- Collaborate with clients and other internal stakeholders to discuss testing results and get approval for releases
- Expand our automated unit, integration, and end-to-end test suites for internal products developed for Zendesk with a focus on speed, quality, and innovation
- Integrate automated testing into our Continuous Integration pipeline
- Experience with testing React components
- Experience with testing Extract Transform Load (ETL) processes
- Experience with Node.js test development
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration best practices
- Knowledge of the Zendesk developer platform.
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0
- Education B.E / B.Tech, M. E / M.Tech, B.Sc