Maxim Integrated hiring Freshers for Intern – Engineer with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical/ Electronic engineering with analog IC Design course with 60% Throughout 2019 – 2020 Batch Passout in Bangalore – November 2019 Jobs.
Job Description :
Maxim is seeking an Analog Circuit Design Engineer (IC designer) to focus on developing high-performance power management ICs.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Complete responsibility of transistor level designs (from architecture selection till final design review of the block generated).
- Supervising circuit layout
- Participate in product definitions
- Work in lab to verify the designs, review characterization data and set the EC table limits.
- Responsibilities start from initial specification through design and layout supervision, silicon evaluation, characterization till Datasheet gets generated on MAXIM web.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical/ Electronic engineering with analog IC Design course work / Mixed signal design course work as a credit.
- Solid knowledge of mixed-signal IC Design fundamentals.
- Good to excellent knowledge of basic analog circuit topologies and layout. Creative thinking in complex environment.
- Knowledge of most popular design tools for circuit simulation (Spectre/Spice, schematic-entry & Simulation environment).
- Good knowledge of transistors at device physics level and cross-sectional level.
Apply Before the link Expires.
[button color=”red” size=”big” link=”https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/jobdetails.aspx?jobId=590409&PartnerId=26065&SiteId=5578&codes=1-INDEED” target=”blank” ]Apply Now[/button]