NHPC Limited Recruitment 2019: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation limited has issued job notification for Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice Training at Loktak Power Station, a unit of NHPC Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise) under the Apprentice Act, 1961 (as amended from time to time).
Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma with Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Civil And IT Streams can apply for this job.
Eligible candidates can register in the NATS portal and send the duly filled application form to the given postal address on or before 9 November 2019.
For Graduate Apprentice:
- Candidates should complete B.E/B.Tech in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Civil/ IT Engineering from a recognized university
For Technician Apprentice:
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Civil/ IT Engineering from a recognized university
- The Applicant who will be completing 3 years 3 months after having passed the qualifying
Degree/Diploma as on 01.01.2020 and who have acquired prior training/experience for more than
one year are not eligible to apply under this notification.
- The absconded apprentice candidates from previous training are not eligible to apply.
During the training period stipend will be paid monthly as per Apprentice Act, 1961 and/or as amended
from time to time.
NHPC Recruitment – Selection Process:
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of performance during the personal interview.
Documents to be enclosed :
- Self-attested copies of Certificates in regard to proof of Age, Educational and Technical
- Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- A Character Certificate issued by the Gazetted Officer.
- SC/ST/OBC Applicants should attach the self-attested copy of Cast Certificate issued by the
- One passport size recent photograph signed on top of the photograph shall be affixed in the space
as shown in the application format.
- Two self-addressed envelopes (Size 10” x 8”) each affixed with Rs. 45/- postal stamp.
How to Apply for NHPC Recruitment 2019:
The eligible Applications have to enroll themselves in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme
(NATS) portal at www.mhrdnats.gov.in and Enrollment Number should be mentioned on the
NATS Portal: [button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/” target=”blank” ]Apply Now[/button]
Senior Manager (HR),
Loktak Power Station,
Kom Keirap, P.O. Loktak,