SecPod Technologies hiring Freshers for Security Research Engineer with B.Tech/B.E/MCA (CS/IT/IS) : 2019 Batch Passout in Bangalore – August 2019 Jobs.
|Job Role||Security Research Engineer|
|Last Date||03 Sep 2019|
Job Description :
- Research of publicly known vulnerabilities from information collection to analysis and testing.
- Verify vulnerabilities by testing exploits and proof-of-concepts (PoC).
- Take part in research and development tasks on an individual as well as team basis.
- Responsible for performing research on publicly disclosed vulnerabilities and developing/testing tests based on research to detect different vulnerabilities.
- Passion towards information security.
- Good understanding of Operating System, Computer Networks
- Understanding of two or more of the following: C/C++, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, SQL
- Experience with one or more of the following: Windows, Apple Mac OS X, Linux and Unix
- Good Knowledge of Web application security, network security, Windows security, Unix/Linux security.
- Understanding of different vulnerability types.
- Strong writing skills with ability to communicate clearly and efficiently.
- Experience with VMWare, VirtualBox etc.