Hexaware Technologies Ltd. is conducting Walkin for Freshers in Chennai, Undergraduates / Graduates, 2017 to 2019 passout, for Technical Support.
|Job Role||Technical Support|
|Qualification||Undergraduates / Graduates|
|Batch||2017 to 2019|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Last Date||3rd Aug 2019|
We are conducting Walkin for Freshers in Chennai at a service based Company for the role of Technical Support.
Qualification: Undergraduates / Graduates.
- Provide Help Desk support for End users and Level 1 Support for IT Infrastructure and Applications.
- Meet established service level metrics for call response, technical support, and customer service.
- Log Incidents / call tickets into Service Now, monitor incoming customer ticket queues for assignment, follow-up, and resolution.
- Follow and complete Help Desk opening and closing checklists.
- Research and update Knowledge Base for solutions that can be used to provide first-contact resolution.
- Provide follow-up service to end-users to ensure that service provided by the Help Desk has addressed their needs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform in depth troubleshooting of desktop/ laptop computers, printers, and other directly attached peripherals to identify issues.
- Any Arts and Science Graduates with good communication can attend the interview.
- Graduation is not mandatory.
- Candidates with backlogs / arrears can also attend the interview.
- Excellent verbal and written communication is must.
- Should have very good phone etiquette.
- Good customer handling skills and good attitude is must.
- Previous work experience in BPO , Voice Process, Non-Voice Process, Customer Support, Technical Support will be an added advantage.
- Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems.
- Any relevant Certification/Technical Qualification.
3rd Aug 2019.
10:00 a.m. onwards.
Contact Person: Dinesh.