|Job Role||HRS Associate|
|Batch||2017 to 2019|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Last Date||10th Aug 2019|
We are conducting Walkin for Graduate Freshers in Bangalore at a Product Development Company.
The Employee Resource Center (ERC) Specialist in Bangalore will work closely with the ERC team in the US to provide a variety of HR services to North American Employees. We have an immediate need for dedicated professionals to join our ERC in their HR Contact Center. Be the voice of ERC, as the first point of contact for Employees, Managers and the HR community. Deliver highest standards of service in any customer interaction and ensuring an accurate, efficient & personalized resolution of queries through effective usage of systems, tools & resources.
- We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our new Employee Resources team located in Bangalore.
- Any Bachelors degree. MBA is a plus.
- Flexible to work in night shifts and staggered week offs.
- MS Office knowledge and ability to use MS Excel for reporting.
- Customer service orientation with ability to serve multiple customers (candidates, hiring managers, recruiters, HR business partners).
- Manage confidential and sensitive employee information and adhere to strict confidentiality standards.
- Work in team environment while also building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates , Recruiters/RC’s and hiring managers.
- Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires.
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates.
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report.
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills.
- Decision making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Agility to change in a fast growing environment.
- Application of Phone and email etiquette in customer interactions.
- Spot issues and escalate to business partners when appropriate.
- Track high volume activities with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Problem solver, ability to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary – sense of accountability and sound personal judgment HR Applications used: PeopleSoft 8.9 ver ADP US Payroll tool.
- Time and Attendance System.
- Trouble Ticketing Service Request Workflow Web Application.
- Pan card and Passport Size Photograph is mandatory to attend interview.
- Kindly carry 3 copies of resume for the interview.
- Candidates who have interviewed for this role the last 6 months are not eligible for this role now.
8th to 10th August 2019.
9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Ground Floor, Amazon Recruitment Centre,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park, Opp. Soul Space Arena Mall, K.R.Puram – Marathalli Ring Road,
Mahadevapura, Bangalore – 560048